pesquisa sheyde

quinta-feira, 6 de maio de 2010

trabalho de matemati

INTRODUCTION




In this work we will speak about prepositions of time, where we will developed concerning it use in the English language, we will also explain the existent differences among the conditionals, and the about of this theme we will understand the use of the conditions, and in the end we will se and to deepen the existent difference among the reflexive pronouns and object pronouns.

























































































PREPOSITION OF TIME



At

Is used to talk about long periods of time, like minutes, hours, birthday and so on.

E.g.: I go to school at 6:40 am.

E.g.: They arrived at 5 o’clock



In

It’s used for long periods (for examples: months and years).

E.g.: My birthday will be in October.

E.g.: Do you work in the evenings?



On

Is used for short period time. Like weekdays, date, etc;

E.g.: I receive my money on Friday.

E.g.: My girl friend kisses on my birthday.





REFLEXIVE PRONOUNS



We use reflexive pronouns when we want to give certain strength to the sentences, in mean when we won’t emphasis.

It can also be used when the subject and the object are the same.



It means sometimes ´´alone an without help``

E.g.: She did the home work by her self.

• The house is big, but the yard it self is not big.

• Did you do you home work all by yourself.



Object pronouns are used to indicate something or someone.



Ex: father can you give me money?

Girl can you tell me the time?



Object pronoun reflexive pronoun



object Object

I Me

You You

He,she,It

Him/her/it

We Us



You You

they Their

object reflexive

I myself

You yourself

He, she ,it Himself,herself,itself

We, one Ourselves, oneself

Your yourselves

they themselves





FIRST CONDITIONAL



is used to change something that will happen in the future.



The first conditionals formed as follows:



If +subject +main verb +object

 It clause

In if clauses never occurs will or shall.



If + subject +main verb +object

 Main clauses



E.g.: If I have money, I will by a new car.

If you come on foot, you will arrive late.



We use first conditional to:

a) Give advice:

If you study hardly, you will take good makes.



b) Worn on the threaten:

If you don’t take the book, you won’t be in the classroom.

If you go there, I will beat you.





Second conditional, is used to talk about hypothetical but possible situation.



Ex: If I were a rich, I would be a rich.

I would study hard, if I have a book.



Third conditional, we use also to talk about totally imaginary or impossible situation.

E.g.: If I were good I would give mush money to many people.



It ´s use to give advice.

E.g.: If I were you, I would study hard.



NB: the verb in it clause most be in past tense, even though it refers to future or present time.



Second conditional:

Would never occurs with if clauses

Were used instead of was after if.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário